Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome is the recommended browser for this site
Welcome to "Stream TV" . . . . . features latest news video. . . . weather update. . . . LIVE international news, entertainment, sports, and business tv channels . . . .

Gayon(beauty) Bicol

The Bicol Region is located at the Southeastern stretch of Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines, and is surrounded by natural barriers. It is bounded by Lamon Bay on the north, Pacific Ocean on the east, and Sibuyan Sea and Ragay Gulf on the west. It also has access to the rest of Luzon through its neighboring province, Quezon.

Bicol Region has a total land area of 1, 811,400 hectares or 18,114 square kilometers. Camarines Sur is the largest occupying 526,682 hectares or around 30% of the total, while Catanduanes is the smallest with only 151,148 hectares or 8.6% of the total.

Of the region's total land area, around 71% is alienable and disposable while the remaining 29% is public forest areas. Source:

No comments: